A shortlist of preferred vendors has been created for your reference during procurement. These vendors have proved to be easy to work with, offer substantial discounts, and have already been through the time-consuming NSHE supplier registration process. Using these vendors allows the IT Procurement team to continue to provide excellent service with greater efficiency.
This shortlist of OIT preferred vendors is not a comprehensive list of approved vendors for UNLV. To view all approved vendors, please visit the NSHE Supplier Registration website.
- Office supplies: Office Depot
- Computers/laptops/equipment: Dell, Apple, HP (RTI)
- Network cables: Max DataCom
- Network supplies: Graybar, Anixter
- Network/server hardware: SHI, Summit partners
- Miscellaneous tech, cables, auxiliary supplies: CDWG
- Software: SHI International, CDWG, Insight Public Sector
- AV tech, classroom, and equipment: CCS
- AV supplies: B&H Photo
Although alternative vendors may offer lower unit costs, UNLV benefits from overall volume pricing, return policies, and time saved during procurement.
*OIT cannot use Staples or Amazon for office supplies since UNLV is contracted with Office Depot as the result of an extensive RFP process.
For More Information
If you have questions about the policies and procedures in this bulletin, please reach out to Luis Pierrott or Jodi Pascua for more information.