Students, who worked in the office of information technology as student workers, graduate with classmates at 9 a.m. or 2 p.m. on May 13 for spring commencement at the Thomas & Mack Center.
Undergraduates earning their diplomas as part of the spring 2023 graduating class include:
- Betelhem Abate, computer science
- Selamawit Abraha, computer science
- Boonyarit Boona, computer science
- Ivethe Castillo, art
- Zahir Castrejon, engineering
- Arcmiguel Cordial, mechanical engineering
- Iuliia Filippova, marketing management
- Angelica Flores, computer science
- Hans Francis De Luna, computer science
- Loraine Garica, English
- Damien Gomez, music performance
- Dillon Harder, computer science
- Dylan Joseph Gramando, information systems
- Alexander Rafael Tejeda, accounting
- Barun Thapa, computer science
- Amaya Toldson, art
- Regine Young, graphic design & media
The students helped OIT employees support the campus community, working for the client services, computer labs, computer lifecycle management, digital strategy & transformation, enterprise applications, internal operations support, instructional technology services teams, network development and engineering, and RebelCard teams.
Additionally, Evan Horowitz, a public service intern who worked for the computer lifecycle management unit, earned his bachelor’s degree in information systems.
Anyone who is unable to attend in person can watch the event live stream. For full ceremony details, visit the commencement website.
Congratulations to this year’s graduating class.