Employees from the office of information technology (OIT) attended Splunk’s .conf from July 17 to July 20 at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas, Nev. The annual conference allowed IT, security, and DevOps professionals to explore Splunk products to improve security for their organization.
With over 200 sessions offered, OIT employees are bringing back new strategies, best practices, and other information to ensure UNLV systems remain secure and stay up and running, despite disruptions. They also connected with peers to learn how they use Splunk to build digital resilience.
Splunk .conf attendees:
- Christian Der, associate information security analyst
- Maxine Franks, information security analyst
- Jason Griffin, senior information security analyst/supervisor
- Darius Jahan-Shahi, IT associate operations analyst
- Ramiro Lisea-Franco, senior IT associate operations analyst
- Jeremiah McClain, senior IT operations analyst/supervisor
- Vito Rocco, chief information security officer
- Bob Soulliere, associate director instructional technology services
- Jill Theroux, information security analyst
- Carrie Trentham, interim senior associate vice provost for digital strategy and transformation
- Paul Trinidad, associate director IT operations center
- Benjamin Yan, IT associate operations analyst
More information, including on-demand videos of the keynotes, is available on Splunk’s .conf site.