Faculty and staff are invited to learn how to "Do More with Mac" during a free webinar hosted by Apple. Sessions are available at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Wednesday, March 8.
Attendees will learn more about:
- How allowing employees to choose Mac can lower support costs, reduce capital costs, and increase productivity.
- How IT teams can deploy and manage Mac over the air, so employees can experience setting up their own devices.
- Powerful hardware that’s compatible with the apps and software you depend on. Makes it easy to collaborate around campus.
- Hear from Jamf as they highlight their Total Cost of Ownership research.
- Learn about professional training and certifications for IT teams.
- Virtually connect with your Apple Higher Education Team.
View the event flyer for details and registration links.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Help Desk.