Volunteer to serve as a cybersecurity liaison, representing your unit on cybersecurity matters that build resilience and protect campus against cyber threats.
Cybersecurity Liaison Program
- Open to full-time UNLV employees
- Technology or cybersecurity knowledge not required
- Share monthly communication from Information Security Office to department
- Attend virtual security presentations with guest speakers
- Bring ideas for training and/or workshops to be available in REBELearn
- Volunteers commit to a one-year term
For more information or to submit an interest form, visit the cybersecurity liaison program site.