Enterprise eSignature solutions help improve the speed and security of processing everyday paperwork, streamline processes, and ensure better end-user support. Business Affairs and the Office of Information Technology have partnered to offer DocuSign to all university departments at no additional charge. DocuSign offers state-of-the-art features, ACE account login, and integration with systems such as Salesforce, Hyland OnBase, Google Workspace, and more.
Project Implementation Phases
Contract / Purchasing (Complete)
- Negotiation with vendor
- Finalization of campus agreement
- Customize account / group permissions and settings
- Migrate billing to new campus-agreement
- Link existing accounts to DocuSign organization
- Provide concierge service to newly-integrated departments
Integration with ACE (Complete)
- Complete Single-Sign-On (SSO) / ACE settings within DocuSign
- Close unmanaged accounts (accounts not owned by a university department)
- Require sign in with ACE for unlv.edu and unlv.nevada.edu email accounts
Early Access (Complete)
- Begin processing applications for new accounts that require early access
- Host initial round of training for end users and administrators (recorded for future playback)
- Provide training, consultation, and support for departments on DocuSign capabilities
- Request DocuSign access
Campus Marketing / Outreach (In Progress, Expected Completion - December 2023)
- Distribute information to campus about DocuSign
- Provide additional resources to those who would like to leverage the DocuSign application
Business Affairs has funded the purchase of DocuSign and will provide DocuSign to all departments at no cost until the current contract ends in 2026. Should DocuSign change to a recharge model, departments will be notified well in advance of this change.
For requests for new accounts or support, please submit a ticket to the IT Help Desk.