Equipped with enhanced technology, RebelFlex classrooms enable instructors to teach students attending class in person and those joining remotely at the same time.
How RebelFlex Works
Students enroll in the course section that fits their learning style.
Instructors explore teaching methods for in-person and remote learning.
Instructors teach both sets of students simultaneously for scheduled sessions.
Students engage in active learning in real time using Webex or similar technology.
There are over 60 RebelFlex classrooms on campus that are outfitted with specialized technology.
- One high-definition camera with full pan, tilt, and zoom controls
- Touch panel with camera and audio controls and presets
- Projector and screen
- Up to two ceiling microphones with echo cancellation
- Lectern with desktop computer, AUX and HDMI inputs, built-in microphone, and document camera
- Web conferencing and lecture capture recording capabilities
- Additional wireless and lapel microphones